Minimum qualifications have been established to ensure the experience, knowledge base and objectives of those attending this course are as uniform as possible. Persons wishing to enroll in this class will be asked to certify they meet each of the following minimum qualifications when registering for the course.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within the agricultural inputs industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with environmental, health, safety, security or loss control issues.
- Working knowledge of the basic OSHA, EPA, DOT, DHS and related regulatory requirements.
- Must be capable of climbing to elevated platforms, sometimes reaching 50 feet or more.
- Must have basic computer and internet skills.